You may receive NextTrade emails in your Spam/Junk Folder due to settings with certain Email Providers. You can prevent emails from being flagged as Spam/Junk through the settings of your chosen Email Provider:
- Go to Google Contacts.
- Click the Create Contact option.
- Add the NextTrade email addresses listed below:
- [email protected] | [email protected]
- Click the Save button.
- Open your Junk Email folder.
- Select the NextTrade Emails you want to keep.
- From the Top Toolbar select Not Junk (or Not Spam).
You can read the following FAQs from these Email Providers:
We hope you found this guide useful, if you have any further questions please contact our responsive and helpful 24/7 Support Team available through Email, Live Chat & Support Ticket.