Internal Transfers are carried out to move funds between your NextTrade Wallets and Live Trading accounts.
If you would like to action an Internal Transfer, follow the below steps:
- The Internal Transfer tab can be found on your Dashboard.
- Choose one of the Transfer Types depending on what you require.
- Select where you would like to transfer the money to.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Click on the Request Transfer button to confirm.
- Before you can transfer money, it must be in your NextTrade Wallet.
- Your cash won’t be available in your Trading Account until you complete an internal transfer once you’ve successfully deposited money into your wallet.
- If you have already made a transfer but the money is still not showing up in your Trading Account, simply Log out and back into your trading account to see an update to your balance.